I promised Brodi, in one of her posts, that if the term 'spidermonkey' was used in Twilight, I would go see it: Spidermonkey It was used and I had to go. The other reason was that Brodi asked me to go. After dragging her to see some of my crap movies, I figured that I owed her a viewing of it. I also had to see what all of the hubablubaboo was about.
So here are my thoughts on it:
- Bella is a babe, and so is Alice.
- Edward has a large head. And some crazy hair.
- I liked Jasper and Alice. They both made me laugh.
- I did like the baseball scene...the special affects were pretty good.
- I didn't like the special affects for most of the movie. The diamond glistening of Edward special effect did not impress me much. And what is so cool about that...if I take off my shirt on a sunny day, I also glisten like diamonds.
- Romantic Lines? I liked the lion and the lamb line. The line of 'my own special brand of heroin' was terrible.
- I didn't cry and I wasn't particularly moved by it.