Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Breakfast treat and its 'healthy'

I have seen some pretty cool crazy cereals. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Choco Peanut Butter Puffs, etc. But I found a new great one and it is basically enticing kids to eat it and become sick. Rice Krispie Treats Cereal. Yes, you heard that correctly.

Now I am just waiting for Rocky Road Ice Cream Cereal...Chocolate Caramel Cereal. I will say though, if they ever come out with Pop Tart Cereal, well, I may never eat anything else again in my life...my life would be complete.

4 comments:

janae said...

that is AWESOME!! My kind of cereal, thanks for the info:)

Anonymous said...

i eat rocky road soup all the time.

here's the recipe

Rocky Road Ice Cream Soup

Take a couple of scoops of Rocky Road Ice Cream

Put it in a bowl

Stir it for long time

when its soupy you can sit back and enjoy

Amy said...

I am sure Renan will be buying that for his "weekend cereal". It looks nutritious!

nielsons*love*family said...

wow! i need to pick up 10 boxes of that crap, er cereal, for josh and his friends for friday night dinner at my house! PERFECT 15 yr. old boy food! :O)