Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March Madness and DS Madness

It is now March madness time. I remember growing up and skipping school so that I could stay home and watch the college basketball tournament at home. I loved it. I would even stay home away from college so that I could watch the games all day long. It was that bad. I am no longer quite as obsessed, but still love it. Even without the Utes being in the tourney. That part stinks.


Yes, that is a picture of our boy playing games with 3 different DS units. Yes, 3 of them. I took one away, I mean, c'mon, playing with 3 of those is just silly. I am a good dad--2 at a time for one kid is my limit! I do have to say though, that kid is pretty talented.

2 comments:

nielsons*love*family said...

it only goes to show that your son is more coordinated than me....

i can barely play ONE DS!

Unknown said...

oh dear....