This long weekend was crazy but entertaining. From Thursday to Monday, we did/accomplished/perservered the following:
- Utah's first win of the football season, beating Utah State
- Kennecott Copper Mine tour--pics and discussion to come soon.
- The Living Aquarium--pics and discussion to come soon.
- Ensign Peak hike--pics and discussion to come soon.
- Midway--party up there with biking, games, hanging out and sleeping over.
- Swimming--lots of swimming at my sister E's house.
- Family Dinner Party--hanging out with my siblings families.
- Watched lots of nighttime tennis for the US Open. My favorite female player bowed out quickly...Brodi's favorite male player is still rocking it.
- No salsa dancing this week.
- No marathons run
- Did not win the lottery
- Did not win any metrosexual awards
Hope you all had a good weekend with good times.