Sunday, July 31, 2011

Drink Party

We spent last weekend up in Midway and visited the 'famous' Dairy Keen little food joint. They had a fountain machine, for the 21st century! It is cool because there are basically countless options of drinks. You get the standards - pepsi, coke, fanta, etc...but when you click on individual drinks you are given further options to add Vanilla, Lime, Lemon, Raspberry, etc. I think I tried 10 different comboniations. Worst idea? Diet Coke with Orange twist. Egads, what was I thinking. I will say though that I fell in love the Vanilla Root Beer.

Now, I just have to figure out how to buy one of those bad boy machines for our house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crown Burgers on highland has one of those. It was so overwhelming for some customers that they had an employee there whose sole purpose was to help people use the machine.

samandbrodi said...

Michael - I am SO going to be hanging out at that Crown Burger. Here I come Raspberry Diet Pepsi.