Friday, April 29, 2011

Would you like your Scissors Baked or Broiled?

I cooked up some cookies this past weekend for the boys. After I was done with that, I took out some tinfoil and put it on the cookie sheet and cooked up some chicken on that. After eating the delicious chicken, I started to clean up. I truly have no idea how I did this...but for some reason, I put down a knife and scissors on the cookie sheet and then proceeded to put down the tinfoil on top of that and cooked the chicken...and the scissors...and the knife. Voila. A beautiful melted art made up of pieces of kitchen utensils. Sometimes I amaze even myself.

3 comments:

eden said...

Wow. Wow.

I've left a pan in the oven and then pre-heated it with whatever was on it, but your knife and scissor art are a whole new level!

Bravo!

nielsons*love*family said...

i'm not sure i would have blogged about it! lol

samandbrodi said...

Eden - I aim to please.

Dorien - I am all about blogging my stupid mistakes. That is how I roll.