Friday, April 2, 2010

Pick a door--Stairs or Toilets?

I was in an office building this week. I decided to take the stairs down. I was on my phone so I wasn't paying much attention and came to this fork in the road. I went for the door on the right and walked right into the Women's bathroom. It took me a couple of seconds for it to compute--'Huh, this doesn't look like the stairs, wait...where am I, oh frak'-- and I scurried out the door.

So tell me, is this some kind of trick to put the two doors right next to each other with 'stairwell' and 'womens bathroom' right next to each other? If I wasn't preoccupied, I probably would have guessed right, but as you can see, it was a bit confusing. And yes, the Women's bathroom looked very nice, thanks for asking.

1 comment:

nielsons*love*family said...

hey that door TOTALLY looks like a womans bathroom... ;O)