Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stop it! Stop it! Stop it now!

My extremely lovely wife Brodi put together a fantabulous list of things that must go or things that must stop immediately. You can see her post right here

So, I decided to post two things of my own that absolutely have to get out of my life. These are things that need to be stopped. NOW.

The first thing that must go? Naked men and they seem to be loving every minute of it!
I hate locker rooms. Let me tell you why--I may need to go in and go to the bathroom or take a shower or wash my hands or whatever. But you know what happens every single time? Do you really want to know? The minute that I enter the locker room, you enter right into the sink area (4-5 sinks along a counter). And guess what I see? Naked men. Naked men that are usually 60+ years old standing buck naked at the sink--brushing their hair, washing their hands, brushing their teeth, whatever. C'mon! Are you frakkin' kidding me? There are 2, only 2, places that anyone should be naked in the locker-room: In the shower and at your locker as you change your clothes. If you are at the urinal, put on a towell. If you are at the sink, put on a towel. If you are unsure if you should be naked or if you should be wearing a towel...put on a towel! That must go. NOW!


The second thing that must go? Excuse me while I flush.
There is nothing worse than going into a bathroom and there is a guy talking loudly on his cell phone. "Hey honey, yeah, I'll pick up the mustard and the hamburger patties...yeah, I love you too [FLUSH]. Yeah, sorry about that...I'll see you soon."
Really? Are you kidding me? And then I go in and some yahoo is in the stall yakking on the phone. So, now I just flush the toilet about 13 times so that the person on the other end of the phone knows for certain that this goofball is going to the bathroom while talking on the phone.

I'm sure that I will have more soon. I get annoyed pretty easily.

4 comments:

Brodi Ashton said...

Kudos on the naked men. I swear, if I see one more naked man in the women's locker room at the Sport's Mall, I'm gonna complain.

Brodi Ashton said...

*Flush*

eden said...

I personally think naked old men are frightfully funny!

nielsons*love*family said...

i must say that (thankfully) i have never personally experienced #1.

and SERIOUSLY on #2, how dare you talk to me while you're going potty??

it's only OK if i do it!!

KIDDING!!

or am i?