Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pictures of the Past

I just received these pictures from my cousin Marc. These were pictures from up in Bear Lake and I am assuming that they were taken around 1980 or so.

As you can see, I am wearing a very stylish tank top in the picture. Don't get me wrong, I am very comfortable in my metrosexiness but tanktops are rarely a good idea even on a shockingly adorable 5-year old boy. As you can see as well, my cousins had the nerdiness vibe going on, but they all turned out to be very un-nerdy. I am on the bottom left next to my brother Josh. My brother Christian is in the yellow next to my grandpa. All of the other boys are the Pinnocks (Larry, Marc, Nate, Jon and Roger).



This is a picture of all of my brothers/sisters and our Pinnock cousins. I am on the front row, 2nd from the left. My sister Martha is the middle of the front row, my brother Josh is next to her. My mom is ont he top row on the left, right behind my grandma. My sister Emily is the brunette on the back row and my sister is partially hidden standing next to my grandpa. I was the youngest by a couple of years but it was nice because I had all of my cousins looking out for me. We usually spent a few weekends a year up at Bear Lake...though my uncle Hugh always seemed to find time for us all to spend a few hours working on the cabins.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Fabulous pictures. I picked you out right away, Sam, without even reading. I was scanning for the best looking kid...

samandbrodi said...

Chelsea, with a comment like that, you have officially moved to the top of my favorite friends list. I don't believe a word of it, but you are sweet for saying it.