- Was the Youngest (only 24 years old) television producer in the Salt Lake City market when she handled the morning ABC news program.
- Was a Reporter, Anchor and a Weather Bunny at various times for the NBC affiliate up in Pocatello/Idaho Falls/Jackson Hole market.
- Was a Marketing executive for IHC.
- Was accepted to Medical School.
- Was accepted to the London School of Economics for her Masters, which she received in International Relations (where she became an expert on War and the Middle East)
- Worked for a NonProfit on marketing and support in keeping the internet safe for kids.
- Was a realtor in the Salt Lake market for 2 years.
Her latest work has been as a writer. Over a year ago, Brodi decided to write a young adult fiction novel. First off, writing a novel is obviously not an easy task...but Brodi went after it, wrote it, re-wrote it and kept at it. When she felt like her book was ready, she decided to go after an agent. Finding a high profile agent is not an easy task. Agents often avoid new writers because they do not already have a built-in audience and the agents' job becomes very difficult to find a publishing house. Most first time writers struggle for years to find an agent and end up settling for below average agents or they can't even find an agent
Brodi found an agent. One of the better ones in New York City. He likes her book a lot and has signed her to a contract. It is just another step in the whole process but it is a vital and important and difficult step which she has accomplished. I am so proud of her. Now, her and her agent take the book to the next step of finding a publishing house. Whatever happens, it has been a great ride and it will be fun to see where it takes her.