This was a wild month for good and for bad. I am glad though that it is over and we can begin to start the real summer...here are the past 30 days:
- Brodi had her heart surgery and had her hole in the heart filled with two tiny umbrellas.
- Rebuilt the entire transmission of our car, the Scout...note, I did not rebuild the transmission, I can barely find the hood of my car.
- Traveled 2700 miles over one week visiting the states of Washington and Oregon with 2 boys who were not pleased to be locked up in the car that long.
- Carter graduated from 1st grade
- Garage door broke and needs to be replaced
- Replaced our two side fences and gates
- Saw the Utes get invited to the PAC-10 for athletics
- Won 3 matches and lost in the finals of a pretty big state tennis tournament
- Pulled a groin and twisted an ankle in that tournament
- Moved our entire office to a new location (from downtown to the East bench)
Here I come July.