Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The secret to AMAZING abs has been uncovered

So, if you are ever up in the middle of the night just hanging out, infomercials are a great chance to find the latest and greatest products. I have found it. For years, I have been interested in finding a product that is fun and gives me great abs. It would be nice if I found something that I could use at the office, not work hard at it at all, yet still have Chuck Norris abs. The Hawaiian chair is the solution.




You can tell just by watching that clip at how easy it is to move your bottom in circles yet still type on the computer and take notes. Awesome. Now, I will just scrounge up the $350 in quarters that are lost somewhere in our seat cushions to buy one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.