Monday, May 3, 2010

Dinner for a Night...an Aroma for a Month

I love Indian food. Probably too much. I think part of it has to do with my trips to Pakistan and loving the food there but I am always on the search for good Indian/Nepalese/Pakistani food. Utah actually has a pretty solid group of restaurants serving pretty good indian food. The Bombay House, the Himalayan Kitchen, Kathmandoo, Ganesh, Royal India and Five Star India are all tasty indian restaurants along the Wasatch front.

I decided to make up my own Butter Chicken. It was surprisingly good. The best part of it all though has to be that the smell basically infests the walls of the kitchen...so now, pretty much everything we eat has a nice aroma of curry. Eggs? Yep, taste a little bit like curry eggs. Grapes? Yep, with a hint of curry. I am thinking that by the time the smell goes away (and judging by the smell yesterday, it may take a few weeks), I may just have to cook up another batch of food.

1 comment:

nielsons*love*family said...

OH YUM! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE indian food here, bombay house is our fav.
is there something better here?

kyle whipped up some indian over the holidays and i must say he did a GREAT job! can you two get together and have an "indian food night?"

sounds good to me..we will invite ourselves. (i guess if kyle is cooking i will be invited right?) ;O)