Sunday, October 4, 2009

Howlingly Cool

Brodi and I have been married now for over 11 years. I am thinking of doing something to spice up the marriage and I found the solution:

What woman does not want tough and mysterious? Nothing says 'danger' and 'living on the edge' than a guy that wears a wolf t-shirt. I no longer need a stupid polo shirt, or a sweatshirt, or some other typical shirt...I will now wear the Wolf shirt as this is truly a crowd pleaser.

So, the question for you all--which says 'a more manly yet still metrosexy man'? The three wolves howling at the moon (pic on the left)...or the patriotic pack of wolves in front of the american flag (pic on the right)? Let me know and Brodi better be prepared to fall in love with me all over again.

5 comments:

nielsons*love*family said...

both?
the moon one sort of has the "twilight mixed with wolves" feel and one can never go wrong wearing something patriotic!

(i will keep kyle away from your blog for a few days in case he gets any ideas about how to update HIS wardrobe!) ;O)

Brodi Ashton said...

I vote the one on the right. There's nothing more patriotic than a howling wolf.

6deans said...

I definately vote for the patriotic one. You always come up with the most interesting posts...very ENTERTAINING :)

samandbrodi said...

Dorien and Bro--yeah, though the 'Twilight' wolves are nice, you really can't go wrong with the wolf and the American flag.

Emily--I think many of the readers would argue about how interesting my posts are...but thank you for the nice words.

Jenny Jackson said...

No question, I think the wolves howling at the moon is more sexy. But since Brodi already commented and voted for the other one, you should probably go with that.