Monday, November 3, 2008

obligatory Halloween pictures

So we showed Carter different costume options to see what he wanted to be. He wasn't sure but he happily looked through all of the different costumes. He finally found a Pumpkin costume which he thought was pretty cool and we thought we had a winner...until, he found another costume. A dementer. Yes, a very creepy Harry Potter dementer. He had his heart set on it. And we as parents caved in on it and decided to go for it. Let me tell you, that was one spooky costume and he could not have been happier.







Beckham also got very lucky and was a cow. I tried to say that he was a Pakistani cow, but in reality he was just a good old american one.







They both loaded up on the candy. Too much candy. Cool thing was that I could go thru their candy and take out the good stuff (Dots--oh yea, they were gone the minute they went into their bags...swedish fish? Same thing, gone in 10 seconds). Let me just say that I have managed to evenly distribute the extra 5 pounds of weight that I gained all thru my thighs and other regions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brodi your hair is super cute. makes me want to get bangs.

and is that dog house yours sam? or should I say "Sammy" ?