Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rain and sexiness

The rainstorms last week caused flooding throughout the valley. I was down at the SportsMall and the parking lot was a lake. Carter decided to go out in it and play around. It all ended up flooding the indoor basketball courts and racketball courts. But at least Carter had fun swimming in the parking lot.








If you ever thought of buying HUGE eyelashes to put on the front lights of your car, don't do it. I haven't decided if it is the stupidest thing that I have ever seen or if it is actually kinda funny. Still, don't do it.

My brother got this shirt for his birthday, '40 isn't usually this sexy.' Yeah, thats pretty awesome. I will be on the lookout for this shirt when I get to that age. So very stylish.

2 comments:

jamkmb said...

get one for me too Sam ... I need it in December (sheesh)

Sam said...

Sheesh John, you are getting old! Sad to report though, I am following closely after. But hey, 40 is today's 30!