Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Going back in time to rock the style

This past weekend was prom weekend. Let me explain - one of Brodi's author friends Emily always wanted to have an 80s prom, so for her birthday, she had one. We got to dress up (The D.I. has some rockin' stuff) and we danced the night away. Actually, not just dancing but some singing. I knocked out a beautiful rendition of 'Turn Around Bright Eyes' which led several people to openly cry in pleasure at my deep voice. Brodi and her friends busted out 'Boehemian Rhapsody' which was a treat for all of us. You can read more about it at her website: http://www.brodiashton.com/ My one regret is that my white pants were not a bit tighter.

2 comments:

nielsons*love*family said...

well lets just say that YOUR regret is not OUR regret! ;O)

Sam said...

Dorien - yeah, you are probably right. :)