Wednesday, February 24, 2010

An ad for nothing, apparently...

I found this ad and I had to post it. Take a look at the picture. It is a guy and a girl, both with guitars on some pseudo stage, not really singing and just smiling while they are 'rocking out.' So, what could this be an ad for? Guitar Hero? Some bad dating site? A teeth whitening ad? Nope, its for Cigarettes. Seriously...its the one thing they are not doing at the moment, nor do you see a cig in his pocket or anywhere for that matter. Does anyone see this ad and say, 'I am totally in the mood for a smoke now?' I guess I am talking about it, so mission accomplished for Newport. Well done.

3 comments:

Shellie said...

i don't know about nothing... it makes me want to go buy just lots of stuff.

i'm not exactly sure what.

a shoe
a duffle bag
a leather vest

but i MUST just go buy lots of stuff... newport just makes me want to be COOL

nielsons*love*family said...

i always think about cig's when i see a man and woman playing guitars on a fake stage....

sheesh sam, what's wrong w/you?

Brodi Ashton said...

Loved the post. I think I need a cigarette.