Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dripping off fat thru sweat...

So, I am going for a drive with the boys a few weeks ago and guess what I found? OK, don't try and guess because you will never guess right--I found a Fat jiggling machine. Now, I don't know the real name of these machines but it is a machine that you put the band around your back and you stand on it and the machine just jiggles. Someone left this in front of their house...so I got out of the car, walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. I politely asked what they were going to do with this hidden treasure...when I found out that I could take it, I scooped it up and threw it in the back of the car realizing that my fitness and overall health was about to improve drastically.

You probably have seen pics of this but I decided to give it a try. It has to be a quality product--it is made by Sears! Since hooking it up, I have lost 27 pounds and I feel amazing. Ok, thats not the truth. In fact, the thing turns on but it doesn't jiggle, it just makes noises. I think it would be totally worth the few hundreds of dollars to get it fixed, while Brodi, for some crazy reason, doesn't believe it would help someone lose weight. Yeah, I know, she is a bit crazy (as you can see from the pic on the right, she is knocking this beautiful machine to the ground...don't worry, she didn't hurt it too much). If anyone is looking for a fabulous Fat jiggler from the 1950s made at Sears, let me know--I will swing you a great deal on it.

5 comments:

nielsons*love*family said...

LOL!!!!

Tricia said...

You have GOT to be kidding me!! HILARIOUS!!! =)

The Eastley Family said...

Clearly you're facing the wrong way. Try turning around.

samandbrodi said...

Kent--no, I am facing the right way...my fat rolls are all attached to my back.

Anonymous said...

take it apart and replace the belt to get it jiggling again.