Friday, December 26, 2008

A slightly bloody yet always entertaining Christmas Eve ragin' party

Some quick Christmas pictures...

Christmas eve was spent with Brodi's parents and her sister and family. It was a ragin' party and you can tell how lucky the boys were all by their new stylin' pajamas.








Carter had a bell that he got to swing around and have it 'bong', 'bong', 'bong' until he got a little too excited with the ringing and it ended up bonging him in the nose. Blood flowed freely but I stepped in and took control of the situation.





With myself being the only adult male that is not actually a doctor (though I can probably tell if a cow has mastitis in the udder...that makes me a doctor somehow, doesn't it?), I put my skills to work as I expertly bandaged up my poor boy. After getting him fixed up, we listened to Brodi and Erin (both drunk on diet coke) play up a few Christmas carols on the piano. And then we called it a night.

6 comments:

Brodi Ashton said...

Sounds slammin. Wish I could have been there.

Anonymous said...

Brodi you were there... you were too drunk on diet coke though to remember.

Anonymous said...

Brodi you were there... you were too drunk on diet coke though to remember.

Anonymous said...

sorry about the double comment. I guess I got to excited that my comment might be somewhat funny. so I clicked "Puplish your comment" a couple of times but it proabably wasnt

Sam said...

Thank you Shellie for all of your comments.

And Bro, you were there and I have pictures to prove it.

Brodi Ashton said...

Sorry- I didn't recognize myself in the pictures because of the zit beard.

Shell- actually Diet Coke makes me sober...