Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Be a star at parties - tell 'cool' fast food facts

Did you know that there are around 70,000 combined Subways and McDonalds locations in the United States? Are you frakkin' kidding me? McDonalds, every day, serves around 58 million people...and employs 1.5 million people. Those are crazy numbers.

I went to a KFC a while back and when I picked up my food at the window, I asked the manager how many pieces of chicken they go through every day. He said that they sell around 1,500 pieces of chicken every day. This is a small KFC here in Salt Lake City. Thats alotta food.

There are more than 15,000 combined Pizza Huts and Dominoes Pizzas in the United States. And then you think of all of the other pizza places (chains and nonchains)...and you can see that we love our pizza here in the US.

What is the point of this post? Absolutely nothing. I just found it interesting. See, you are getting smarter just by reading my blog.

No comments: